We go through a lot of food, litter, and laundry caring for up to 200 animals every day! Canned cat and dog food, litter, towels, fleece blankets and bleach are at the top of our wish list- but there’s plenty more we could use! If you see anything on this list you can provide, please do. Donations can be dropped off at the shelter during business hours. We will gladly give you a receipt for your tax records, as well as a hearty thank you!
CHS was recently accepted into the Hill’s Shelter & Love Program! Hills Pet Nutrition has agreed to supply (dry only) dog, puppy, cat, and kitten food for our animals. For more information, please visit their website.
For your convenience, you can also buy and ship supplies directly to the shelter through Amazon.com via our Amazon wishlist!
Buy and ship a Kuranda bed to the shelter!
The following is a list of donations that are used on a daily basis:
- Laundry soap
- Dish soap
- Hand Cleaner
- Wet cat and dog food
- Dry cat and dog food
- Cat litter (unscented, please)
- Cat treats
- Cat nip
- Cat Toys (especially “cat-catchers”)
- Dog toys
- Cat and dog collars and leashes
- Small animal accessories
- Soft dog treats (no Milk Bones treats, please)
- Peanut butter
- Paper towels
- Dry Swiffer pads
- Duct tape
- Zip ties
- Zip lock bags (any size)
- Non-coated paper plates (no styrofoam, please)
- Paper Bags
- Novel scents (cinnamon, food extracts, sage, peppermint, lavender, mint, various room sprays)
- Tall Kitchen, 30-gallon, and 60-gallon trash bags
- White copy paper
- Flea and tick medications or other prescription pet medications (please no house treatment items or flea collars)
- IPADS for off-site adoptions
- Laptops for volunteers
- Gift Cards MC/VISA (to be used when transporting animals)