Every Coastal Humane Society supporter can help the animals in our care by creating a fundraising event. If you need assistance from CHS or would like to keep us in the loop, please contact us at email@example.com/. We’d be happy to help get the word out if we can! Thank you for thinking creatively to support our animals!
Suggestions for Your Fundraiser
- Guests at your birthday, wedding or office party can give donations to CHS in lieu of gifts (they may do so by mail or online on our donation page, where they can indicate that their gift is in honor of your special event.)
- Consider a local bake sale or lemonade stand and donate the proceeds, perfect for our younger supporters.
- Are your neighbors or coworkers animal lovers, too? Host a drive in your neighborhood or business to collect supplies to the benefit CHS with some of the items we need most.
- Hold a yard sale and donate the proceeds.
- Organize a competition between classrooms or grades, and see who can raise the most money.
- For more ideas please visit our Junior Philanthropy page